Important Visiting Information
We have introduced a number of social distancing measures for the safety of patients and staff. We kindly ask that you consider the following adjustments to your normal dental visiting routine.
- Please fill out our medical history and Covid-19 risk assessment form at least two working days prior to your appointment and bring them with you. We will also call you shortly befor your visit to confirm the information on the forms.
- Please do not arrive early as we are operating a locked-door policy. If you are early please wait outside or in your car. Call us at the time of your appointment and one of our team will meet you at the door. Please do not be concerned if our staff are wearing PPE when you are greeted.
- Please try to bring your own pen.
- We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. You will also find hand sanitizer in other areas in the practice.
- We ask that you try not to use the toilet facilities before your appointment. If needs be, we would you to use the toilet facilities after your appointment.
- Please bring some warm clothes as the extra layers of PPE worn by the staff may mean the practice is cooler than normal.
- Except for children and patients with carers, patients should come alone.
- A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the practice.
- Payment should be made by card at the end of your appointment.
- If you require another appointment, rather than making it at reception we will call you following your appointment and we will email treatment plans and estimates to you.